Already registered? Login in.
4 week course $79.00. New session starts August 12, 2022 You may purchase the DVD compilation via Paypal for $20.00 + S&H at any time, including during initial registration.
Managing the Multiple Dog Household, part one: 8.5 ceu’s
- Have you ever wished you could control your pack of dogs?
- Have you ever wished that they wouldn’t all run you over at the door?
- Have you ever wished that they all exhibited some self-control?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then this online class is for you!
Part One Uses:
- Door etiquette – going outside, inside.
- Loading in vehicle – from home, from play.
- Group feeding – treats or dinner.
- Group anything – grooming, attention, any activity that you do with all of your dogs.
- Helps with stays in general – for agility, for competition, for water work, for anything you can think up!
- Really teaches the dog to listen for their own name.
- Helps with dogs that think all of the food/toys/resources are theirs.
- Helps to teach the dogs self-control.
This is the way it will work:
- There are a total of 15 lessons, along with 19 video clips. I will be spreading these out over a 30 day period.
- Each lesson will include text and a video clip(s).
- You will have a total of 40 days to come back to the site to re- read and watch the video clips.
- You will be able to post questions, problems or comments to the blog. I will be monitoring the blog and will answer all questions as soon as possible.
- Because dog training is such a visual thing, I encourage you to video tape yourselves and your dogs if you are having a problem, post it to Youtube.com and then add you link in comments so we can all look at it and discuss it.
Legalese: I would ask that you all not share your notes with anyone outside of your own household, nor copy the DVD to pass around to your friends. All of my information, whether in film or in writing is copyrighted and may not be used without written permission.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is NOT for households where there are dogs that are already aggressive toward each other and already have to be managed with gates and doors, etc.
*If you need ceu’s, you MUST write on every lesson *and* post video on every lesson, and be working with at least 2 dogs.Register Now