Already registered? Login in.
4 week course $79.00. New session starts March 15, 2022.
Now that you have worked your dog’s attention alone, in a group and in hot spots, worked on your stays and recalls, drop on recall, door etiquette, etc. from part 1, part 2 will take you to the next level of managing your pack.
- Would you like to pet one dog at a time without being overrun (or causing a tiff)?
- Would you like to be able to have guests come over without being mauled?
- Would you like to be able to separate a few dogs – even from a distance?
- Would you like to be able to walk a few dogs at the same time without dislocating your shoulders?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then Part Two of Managing the Multiple Dog Household is for you!
CEU’s available from IAABC for this course: 15 CEU’s*
CPDT: info to come on CEU’s.*
This is the way it will work:
- There are a total of 12 lessons.
- Each lesson will include text and video clip(s).
- You can go at your own pace.
The lessons are designed to be taken over 30 days, and you will have an extra 10 days to go back to the blog and re-read and re-watch the video clips – for a total of 40 days from date of registration.
At any time you will be able to post questions, problems or comments to the blog. I will be monitoring the blog and will answer all questions as soon as possible.
Because dog training is such a visual thing, I encourage you to video tape yourselves and your dogs if you are having a problem, post it to Youtube.com and then send the link to the blog so we can all look at it and discuss it.
Legalese: I would ask that you all not share your notes with anyone outside of your own household, nor copy the DVD to pass around to your friends. All of my information, whether in film or in writing is copyrighted and may not be used without written permission.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is NOT for households where there are dogs that are already aggressive toward each other and already have to be managed with gates and doors, etc.
*If you need ceu’s, you MUST write on every lesson *and* post video on every lesson.Register Now