Private lessons can be for any topic and for any reason.
- If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend a group class
- If you just like more attention
- If you have trouble learning new skills in a busy environment
- If you want to work on specific issues – be it behavioral or competition obedience or anything under the sun, let me know! If your dog is exhibiting aggression or reactivity – click here. I do privates Tuesday through Thursday during the day, select evenings and Sunday in the afternoon.
A block of 6, one hour lessons is $650.00, paid in full on the first week. If you just need/want one at a time, a one hour consult is $150.00
I’ll need these 2 forms when you come to the first lesson:
1. PMDTgroupRegistrationFormForWebsite#2 and follow the instructions to complete registration. Be sure to read all 3 pages and sign and initial where indicated in red.
2. ChecklistAggression:reactivity – and bring both with you to the first private lesson.
Please note – Refund Policy – there are no refunds for any reason once your lessons start. (This includes the first lesson). If you are unsure if positive training is right for you, please come and observe a class first. You have up to one calendar year to use the lessons.