Looking back on my life thus far, I’ve realized that while I sometimes feel isolated and alone, I haven’t been alone. I’ve had the huge fortune to have many people help me in various ways, simply out of the goodness of their heart because they believed in me. And that has spurred me to offer to Pay it Forward, because sometimes we need a little help from our friends. The more we help others, the greater we all become.
The Pay it Forward Scholarship will offer two scholarships per year. This one is dedicated to Tammy Coron and Lillie Goodrich at Glenhighland Farm (Border Collie rescue)
If you are interested in applying for one of the Scholarships, please answer the essay questions below and email them to me. The next Scholarship will start on December 15, 2018 and winners will be announced on December 30, 2018.
CONGRATULATIONS to Crystal Raupp and John Flores for winning my first ever Pay it Forward Scholarship! Well done!
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the 2nd Pay it Forward Scholarship: First place – Rebecca Testa and Second place – Christine Petrucelli
1. $500.00 worth of training
2. $250.00 worth of training
Why are you interested in this program?
What do you hope to get out of the Scholarship?
What is your previous training experience/level?
Tell me about yourself and your dog
How will you “pay it forward?”
When you are done answering the questions, email them to me.
Pretty simple really.
- You must be 18 years or older to apply.
- If you win one of the Scholarships, you may use it for in person classes, online classes, privates, seminars held here in NJ, or Skype sessions.
- You have 6 months to make use of the Scholarship.
- You may not use any portion of the Scholarship to purchase products.
- The Entry must describe how winning the Scholarship and included Prize would allow entrant to achieve success for their dog.
- The entry must be in English.
- Submitting an Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entry, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without restriction or further notice. Sponsor may utilize any Entry for promotional purposes, advertising and other promotional tools in perpetuity without compensation of any kind to entrant. Entrant waives all moral rights in and to the Entry in favor of the Sponsor and will not have any ownership of intellectual property Sponsor creates using any Entry If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designee to make use of the exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry.
- The Sponsor will notify each potential Winner and the potential Grand Prize Winner by e-mail (at the e-mail address provided by the entrant when entering the Contest) after the Judging Phase and the Grand Prize Judging Phase, respectively. The Sponsor may, in its discretion, also confirm with winners by telephone or in writing. In the event the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner despite reasonable efforts to do so, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, such winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by the Sponsor.
- Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash
- No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners.