You would sign up just as if you were coming in person, but you’d click on the zoom link I will email you each week. You’ll be able to see and hear me and everyone else and I will be coaching you just as if you were standing in my building. I typically demo in the middle of the room and then coach each individual team, including the teams on zoom.
Top 10 Benefits of Online LIVE Group Dog Training
1. Get the training help you need even if you don’t live anywhere near a positive dog trainer.
2. Take the worry out of getting to class – no driving at night, no carsick puppy, no rushing to class after working late.
3. Easy scheduling and no travel time – just get your dog and your treats and open the Zoom class.
4. No Covid concerns, learn and make progress from the safety of your home or RV.
5. Less pressure and distractions than attending in a live setting.
6. No worries about handling your strong, exuberant, unruly [fill in the blank] dog in a public setting.
7. Include the entire family when you attend via Zoom – no Covid limits so everyone can learn.
8. No travel time – think gas and time savings, not having to load kids in the car, etc. Easy peazy.
9. Enjoy learning in a group while still getting individual coaching support.
10. Get tips for socialization that you can use outside of class, enabling you to safely get your dog out and about.
Group Training Classes for all ages and stages!
All classes offer FLEX attendance: Attend live in person or online via Zoom from anywhere in the world. Or you can even choose a combination – some in person, some online – it’s about your convenience.
Check out the class schedule page!